Red Day x Marian




I was never the kind to do ootds. I was always too hesitant, and felt that I never had the need to do one. Triple Trouble aims to spark change; and as one of the bloggers, I guess it must spark some change in me, too.

Even though it isn't seen in this photo, the dress has a V-shaped cut at the back, covered with lace, so that it isn't too revealing.












It is unusual for me to wear dresses. I n my opinion, I feel like the dresses that were designed for  both comfort and  style are the only dresses worth wearing -- just like this red dress (not to mention red is my favorite color!).

I love this dress because it gives me that comfy plus sexy kind of feeling.


There is nothing like my flower crown -- and I mean it. Not only is this my first and only flower crown, but it is also the very first accessory I had customized! And damn, do I love it! 
My spiked bracelet is my first neon thing. I never liked neon before it trended. So yeah.


There is always something about these kind of photos (the inversely proportional photo as I name it) that fascinates me.

Have I mentioned that Monday is Wash Day where I study? It means we're allowed to wear civilian clothing, but it needs to be something close to a corporate attire -- the kind one would wear in formal and semi-formal occasions, or at work. We're not allowed to wear jeans, sleeveless dresses, or shirts. This is why I have to buy a lot of dresses and skirts. 

Shoe madness. I like shoes more than I like bags. I like sneakers more than I like heels. I prefer wedges over heels though; but I can walk in both. 
Oh, and another great thing about this dress is that it can be worn with all kinds of shoes--may it be sneakers or slip-ons, it's a go. It all depends on the kind of look you want to lean towards. 



My dress was brought in bazaar so I can't really recall the name of the shop. The shoes, however, were purchased from Payless, and my flower crown which made just for me is from thesporadicalexperiment. 


I'm glad I joined this blog, gahd.  ♥
Xoxo, Marian.


Labels: ,


new past