JENNER INSPIRED by Gail
Everyone always wants to look her best. Some even consider splurging, all in the name of beauty -- constantly coating themselves with a heavy amount of make-up, preferring prints and things that shine even when they clash. Today, I will show you that these are not necessary to be beautiful, darling. This is an example of how less is more.

I started dressing up at the young age of thirteen, and my relatives would always tell me that I dress so mature, and have the potential to become a fashion designer. I'd always feel flattered whenever they'd say that.




I've always had a thing for clothes. Now that I’m 17, I’m growing more and more attached to fashion, as if it were responsible for keeping me alive. I couldn't go a week without at least having a new piece of clothing to add to my collection. I see to it that I keep up with the latest fashion trends through reading my favorite bloggers' websites, or reading magazines. I also want to be the kind who shows the ins and outs of becoming a fashionista. 

So, here’s what I wore last Sunday. I chose this outfit because it was loose and really comfortable to wear. 

I love how Maxi skirts give off such a glamorous effect, even if it’s in such a casual textile like this. I paired it with a plain cotton tank, and went minimal with the accessories  (I couldn't help but feel like an Egyptian hehe). Adding a pop of red to this black and white outfit was a good choice, don't you think

Flower crown Royal Park Shop (@Royalparkshop on I.G.)
Necklace Landmark 
Clutch from an online shop (forgot the name)
Watch from Fossils
Ring from Anagon (Click here to see site)
Top Forever 21
Maxi skirt from Jellybean
Shoes from Primadonna

Labels: ,


new past