Sunday Morning by Tiarra
 Today was another Sunday morning. I usually go hear mass at Grace Christian College, my former school. Since I was going to church, I had an excuse to wear my long balloon skirt, hehe! I decided to pair it with a white tank top and a black sweater from KoKo Fashion, to lean towards a conservative and classy look.





    
 
I took the opportunity to add some accessories, such as a rhinestone bracelet, and a watch from Tomato. The rhinestone bracelet was my commission from selling a classmate's stock of accessories imported from the US. As you can see, (this is assuming that you have already heard about my online shop, hehe) selling and entrepreneurship is an interest of mine.
 The floral balloon skirt, by the way, is from Baguio City. It's from a brand called Xhilaration. :-)



Labels: , ,


new past